At The Florida Health Insurance Exchange you will find the best options available for family and individual health insurance. Not only will your health insurance plan be customized to your specifics, you will find the right insurance policy at the right price, and great customer service.
When it comes to maintaining your health, one choice can lead to a lifetime of living well. From medical, dental, and vision plans to life insurance, The Florida Health Insurance Exchange strives to provide affordable options and personalized support that can get you off and running toward a stronger, healthier you. Insurance plans for individuals and families. You deserve health insurance that helps you achieve your personal goals. No matter where you are in life, The Florida Health Insurance Exchange is dedicated to helping you be the best you want to be.
Health insurance doesn’t have to be complicated. Whether it’s your first time shopping for a health insurance plan or you have years of experience, we can help you find a plan that’s right for you and your family – one that fits your budget and your personal situation.
When you choose a health insurance plan from The Florida Health Insurance Exchange, you have access to support, information and tools to help you make more informed health care decisions and reach your health and wellness goals.
PREDICTABLE COST PLANS
|Platinum||All Copay||$0||1424||View Plan Details||Get a Quote|
|Platinum||Everyday Health||$850||1418||View Plan Details||Get a Quote|
|Gold||Predictable Cost||$3,000||1413||View Plan Details||Get a Quote|
|Gold||Everyday Health||$2,500||1420||View Plan Details||Get a Quote|
|Gold||Essential||$1,300||1401||View Plan Details||Get a Quote|
|Silver||Everyday Health||$5,000||1431||View Plan Details||Get a Quote|
|Silver||Predictable Cost||$5,000||1423||View Plan Details||Get a Quote|
|Silver||Essential (HSA)||$3,600||1409||View Plan Details||Get a Quote|
|Silver||Essential||$2,100||1406||View Plan Details||Get a Quote|
|Silver||Everyday Health||$5,750||1410||View Plan Details||Get a Quote|
|Bronze||Everyday Health||$6,000||1416||View Plan Details||Get a Quote|
|Bronze||Essential (HSA)||$3,500||1430||View Plan Details||Get a Quote|
|Bronze||Essential (HSA)||$6,250||1419||View Plan Details||Get a Quote|
|Catastrophic||Catastrophic||$6,350||1433||View Plan Details||Get a Quote|
SMALL GROUP PLANS
When you’re looking for comprehensive health plans, financial products, dental, life and other ancillary plans, we’re here for you.
Our products and services are continually evolving to meet the diverse needs of people in our communities and to stay true to our mission to help people and communities achieve better health. We invite you to look through our array of affordable health care options. We’re offering more ways to help you spend less for health coverage. More: Plans, options, flexibility, health and wellness programs, cost transparency, peace of mind.
HEALTH BENEFIT PLANS
Everyone deserves quality health care that’s affordable — with valuable, personalized services to help achieve their overall wellness goals. With almost 70 years experience, Florida Blue is one of the largest insurers in Florida. Everyone can expect quality health coverage, plus extra guidance and support to make decisions that are best for themselves and their family.
SHOP PLANS FOR EVERY LIFESTYLE:
- A variety of plans with in and out-of-network coverage options- including plans in the Health Insurance Marketplace for Individuals and in the Small Business Health Options Program (SHOP)
- Broad provider networks or smaller networks for additional savings
- Cost-sharing choices of copays, deductible and coinsurance, or a combination of both
- Integrated solutions with a variety of tax-advantaged accounts, such as Health Savings Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts or Health Reimbursement Accounts
OUR HEALTH PLANS INCLUDE:
- The freedom to choose doctors. No referrals are required.
- Preventive care provided in-network such as checkups, routine mammograms and covered screenings can be covered at no cost.
- Prescription coverage for generic and brand name medications, plus the convenience of mail order.
- Shopping tools for quality and cost estimates for medical services or prescription drugs.
- Personalized care programs and coordination for diabetes, asthma, heart disease, high cholesterol, depression and more.
- A 24-hour nurse line for unexpected and ongoing health care questions any time, day or night.
- Free member discount program with savings up to 50% on gym memberships, nutrition programs, personal care and specialty products.
- Pediatric dental and vision coverage with many of our plans.
- Online health assistant tools for weight loss, exercise, smoking cessation, nutrition, stress and more.
- A member website and mobile apps for easy access to coverage details, health resources and cost-saving tools.
- Superior customer service and care consultations by phone and in person at Florida Blue Centers located throughout Florida.
Florida Blue health plans give you a wide range of options that are flexible enough for every budget. Expect a quality network1 of health care providers—whether it’s a BlueOptions plan with the largest network or a BlueSelect plan with a smaller network. Our Exclusive Provider network is an even smaller network used for certain services and it helps to keep costs down.
BCBSF has a wide range of affordable group health benefit solutions for small businesses. Count on Blue for all of your health insurance needs.
BlueOptions plans meet the diverse needs of your workforce with a variety of benefit and affordable premium options, including Health Savings Account (HSA)-compatible plans.
BlueSelect plans offer a range of coverage options featuring lower premiums and a community-focused network designed for added cost savings.
We also offer Dental, Life and Disability plans for Small Businesses.
Contact us at 800-864-8813 for a quote tailored to your specific business needs.
SMALL GROUP PLANS
At The Florida Health Insurance Exchange we are sensitive to Seniors needs and strive to offer the best Medicare Plans available.
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida offers wide variety of Medicare Plans to fit everyone’s needs. From Medicare Supplements, Regional PPO plans and Advantage plans, we have them all!
Medicare is the federal health insurance program for people who are 65 or older, certain younger people with disabilities, and people with End-Stage Renal Disease (permanent kidney failure requiring dialysis or a transplant, sometimes called ESRD).
THE DIFFERENT PARTS OF MEDICARE HELP COVER SPECIFIC SERVICES:
MEDICARE PART A (HOSPITAL INSURANCE)
Part A covers inpatient hospital stays, care in a skilled nursing facility, hospice care, and some home health care.
MEDICARE PART C (MEDICARE ADVANTAGE PLANS)
A type of Medicare health plan offered by a private company that contracts with Medicare to provide you with all your Part A and Part B benefits. Medicare Advantage Plans include Health Maintenance Organizations, Preferred Provider Organizations, Private Fee-for-Service Plans, Special Needs Plans, and Medicare Medical Savings Account Plans. If you’re enrolled in a Medicare Advantage Plan, most Medicare services are covered through the plan and aren’t paid for under Original Medicare. Most Medicare Advantage Plans offer prescription drug coverage.
MEDICARE PART B (MEDICAL INSURANCE)
Part B covers certain doctors’ services, outpatient care, medical supplies, and preventive services.
MEDICARE PART D (PRESCRIPTION DRUG COVERAGE)
Part D adds prescription drug coverage to Original Medicare, some Medicare Cost Plans, some Medicare Private-Fee-for-Service Plans, and Medicare Medical Savings Account Plans. These plans are offered by insurance companies and other private companies approved by Medicare. Medicare Advantage Plans may also offer prescription drug coverage that follows the same rules as Medicare Prescription Drug Plans.